segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2009

broken fairytale


«So of course, you were supposed to call me tonight,
You were supposed to call me tonight,
We'd have gone to the cinema,
And afterwards the restaurant,
The one you like in your street.

We'd have slept together,
Had a nice breakfast together,
And then a walk in the park together,
How beautiful it would have been.

You would have said: "I love you",
In the cutest place on earth,
Where some little vines are dancing with the fairies.

I would have waited like a week or two,
But you never tried to reach me, no,
You never called me back.»



Soko - I'll Kill Her

2 comentários:

  1. Não gosto. Precisas de um abraço.
    Quero um sorriso!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adoro o teu blog... É mesmo profundo... Gostava de ter a coragem de escrever tudo aquilo que me vem à cabeça sobre a minha vida.

    Beijinho adorava conhecer-te mlhr...

    ResponderEliminar